Are you or someone you know stuck in a lease with an ex and now are counting down the days until it ends? Here are five survival tips to get you through.
1. Reread the lease to check for loop holes. After all it is entirely possible a “t” was not crossed, making the whole thing void.
2. Discuss the idea of potentially getting back together via cell phone, from separate rooms to feel as though mutual space is being given.
3. Join in on the movie date, but do not forget to bring ice cream and act polite. Helping screen for a potential new roommate and ex’s new love potential is key to a successful living environment.
4. There is no need to worry about privacy when living alone so act as though you do. It is also a sure fire way of keeping a spark from rekindling.
5. Cuddle and tell each other the feelings are gone, “we are just friends and it is cold outside.”
For more survival tips and entertaining interactions between two ex’s tune in to OUTtv and watch Til Lease Do Us Part this Sunday on Best Of The Web at 9pm ET/PT.